10. Harry Gant – Skoal Bandits 1985
This is not a very good commercial even by 1985 standards, but I have a good reason for choosing it; it’s politically incorrect as hell by 2009 standards.
9. Stanley Studfinder commercial
This one is amusing for two reasons: First, the ad agency obvioulsy thought it was the first one to think of the tired old "stud finder" joke. (If any male over the age of 12 picks up a stud finder, he is required by law to use it on himself to the non-amusement of anyone who happens to be standing nearby.) Second, Kasey Kahne is the one with a reputation as a ladies man.
8. Dale Jarrett UPS commercial 2001
7. NASCAR Ride-Along Program
6. Sprint Cup wild animals commercial
5. NAPA Michael Waltrip fan letters #1
One thing I love about Michael Waltrip is his self-deprecating sense of humor. I like it enough that he has two commercials in this countdown.
4. NAPA Michael Waltrip fan letters #2
3. NASCAR Fan Controller (Toyota) 2008
2. Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevy commercial
1. Adventures of Rusty – The Woodchuck
If this commercial doesn’t cause you to convulse with laughter, then something inside of you is broken beyond repair.