The final race of the year is a time for experimenting, and it appears that David Ragan, who normally drives the No. 6 Ford, is going with the new UPS delivery truck chassis. What it lacks in speed and turning it makes up for in being allowed to park in red zones.
And now for your latest delivery of links...
- Florida-South Carolina football announcer coins a phrase (YouTube)
- Hockey goal celebration failure (Break)
- They make it 'cause we buy it: NASCAR driver nuts (From the Marbles)
- Check out this street-legal, jet-powered monster truck (Made Man)
- UFC fighter says damn Canadian socialized medicine messed him up (Cage Potato)
- Million-dollar car ends up in lake (Just a Guy Thing)
- 25 funny snowmen (Holy Taco)
- Tom Cruise's leaked 'New Moon' audition (Screen Junkies)
- You've heard of Cash for Gold - now here's a better idea (Cats for Gold)