The week in review:
- All Left Turns joined Facebook
- ESPN reported that Junior will sign Danica
- Patrick Reynolds wrote about 5 fan fixes for Talladega and why they won’t work
- Steve Wingate ventured into the heart of Junior Nation – Talladega, Alabama
- Dale Watermill’s fancy math says Johnson has a 98.6 percent chance of winning title
- Dan Farkas took NASCAR behind the woodshed for the Talladega debacle
- We congratulated Jamie McMurray on his win and his wife
- I made a list of 50 things more interesting than Sunday’s race
- This squirrel stole the show
- Jay W. Pennell said it was actually NASCAR that stole the show
- Ryan Newman walked away from this horrific wreck with chipped teeth
Comment of the week
Fans raged all week long about Talladega, the Chase and the rest of the sport’s ills. This comment from Anonymous typified their anger: "it took 50 years+ for Bill France Sr and Jr to shape and mold a kick-ass sport…its has taken Brian France less than ten years to completely annihilate the sport into the shittiest, scripted, Vince Mcmahon wannabe sport….WTF is goin on with that F***ing Retard….management?!!!…What management do you see goin on?…NASCAR"
This is a reminder to please sign your comments, if only so people can high-five you in public.