Because there's no better way to start your work week than by digging out from the latest massive snowfall ... or by getting caught up quickly with what's going on in NASCAR.
Kyle Busch was dominant at Daytona until he was infamously wrecked (and finished 41st). He was damn good in California, where he earned a third-place finish. The 23-year-old sealed mthe deal Sunday, winning his first race of the season and the 13th of his Sprint Cup career.
* Yes, home really is sweet home for Kyle Busch, says FOXSports.com.
* Matt Kenseth and his date with history? Yeah, so much for that, say the AP.
* Hey, didn't you used to be Bobby Labonte, asks the LA Times.
* So, that USF1 team, it's really close to reality, right? Not according to this NASCAR Insider.
* According to the headline writers at Yahoo, Busch's Sunday win constituted 'redemption.'