No, you're not looking at Tony Stewart's Christmas card. His Christmas card is probably much more disturbing. What you see above is a promotional photo for Teddy B. Caring, who is pictured above in Tony's lap. For every Teddy B. Caring purchased at Office Depot, the company will donate a portion of the sale to needy children and families around the world. For more info go here.
Good deed for the year is done! (You catch that Santa?) Now onto the links...
- NASCAR sets up camp at - wait for it - RV resorts (USA Today)
- Race photographer dodges death at dragway (Yahoo)
- 4-year-old drinks and steals Christmas presents (Break)
- Super gay Christmas sweaters (Gunaxin)
- Thank goodness the Raiders' Tommy Kelly wore his jock (YouTube)
- Chicken beatboxer chick (Holy Taco)
- 9 life lessons from 'Goodfellas' (Screen Junkies)
- Logan Stanton calls her firing 'very unprofessional' (Cage Potato)
- How to win any board game (Made Man)
- Hottest girls of 'American Pie' (Chickipedia)