See what some of the rest of the Internet world is saying about NASCAR as we steam toward this Sunday’s race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
At least a few Websites and otherwise reputable media outfits continue to reflect on all things California. Enough! Let’s turn the page and look toward Las Vegas.
* Doggone it, DW liked the California race, but even he’s a bit surprised by who is currently in the top 12.
* An opinion from the Frontstretch: FOX’s Digger, and the gimmickry that he represents, is bad for NASCAR.
* Is it getting late early for Junior? Probably not, but he sure could use an uncommonly good showing this weekend, argues SI.com.
* Can Matt Kenseth make history in Las Vegas? He’s no lock, says USAToday, but don’t go hard against.
* Would you believe it? Jimmie Johnson finds himself needing a good run this weekend, says SceneDaily.com.